- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Use a Yellow Tail Chardonnay for this classy cocktail. Its fresh taste and rich and creamy finish provides the perfect backdrop for this mixed drink.
- 1-1/2 ounces Yellow Tail Chardonnay
- 1 barspoon brandy
- 1 splash agave nectar
- 2 orange slices
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- 1 dash Grand Marnier
- Orange zest twist and orange slice to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place the orange slices, agave nectar and the basil into a cocktail glass and muddle gently.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the shaker, except for the garnish and Grand Marnier, and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then double strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with a dash of Grand Marnier and then garnish with the orange zest twist and orange slice; serve immediately.