- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4
These glazed pork chops are perfect for a fall dinner. Add a side of sweet potatoes or macaroni and cheese to complete the meal. This delicious recipe is sponsored by the National Pork Board.
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup apple cider or juice
- 1/2 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick coating.
- Heat over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle both sides of chops with pepper.
- Brown chops on each side in hot skillet.
- Add apple cider. Cover tightly; cook over low heat for 5-6 minutes or until chops are just done.
- Drain off juices. In a small bowl combine cranberry sauce, honey, orange juice concentrate, ginger and nutmeg.
- Pour over chops. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until heated through.