- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
When fall comes ‘round it’s time to switch from the fruity cocktails of summer and move into the sharp and crisp flavors of autumn.
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 ounces chilled ginger beer
- 3 ounces chilled sparkling apple cider
- 3 frozen cranberries
- Place the orange juice, ginger beer, and sparkling cider in a tall glass and then fill with ice.
- Stir the mixture for about 10 seconds to chill, and then add the cranberries to garnish. Serve immediately.