- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6
Everyone loves waffles. Next time you break out the waffle iron, try out this yummy recipe for Autumn Apple Waffles. With a blend of apples and cinnamon, you really can't go wrong.
Tip: use a general-purpose apple like Braeburn or Gala.
**Top your waffles off with a quick and easy, homemade Cinnamon-Cider Syrup. Make it ahead of the waffles and keep warm till ready to serve.
- 2 1/4 cups Bisquick
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup finely chopped, peeled apple
- Preheat your waffle iron and spray with nonstick spray if needed.
- Mix together all ingredients except the apple.
- Stir in apple.
- Ladle batter onto hot waffle iron, cook about 5 minutes, and repeat until all batter is used.