- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4
- 12 Australian 1 1/4 inch thick lamb chops
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dry, crushed, rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dry, crushed, marjoram
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onions
- 1 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 cup dry, chopped apricots
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh, chopped, parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a small bowl, prepare seasoned oil blend and liberally coat chops.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in frying pan. Add chops and brown on both sides until light brown. Remove chops and keep warm. Discard fat.
- Add onions to pan and sautÃ© until soft. Add sherry, reduce by one-third. Remove the onions and discard. Add apricots, brown sugar, parsley and butter; blend well. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.