- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6
Aunt Dot's Macaroni and Cheese is the best because she makes it with lots of love!
- 1, 8 ounce package elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1, 16 ounce carton cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1, 8 ounce package Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion, grated
- Italian bread crumbs, paprika and dried parsley
- Combine all ingredients in a 2 quart casserole dish. Garnish with bread crumbs, paprika and parsley. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.