- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This gin-based cocktail made with vermouth, crème de violette and absinthe needs to be thoroughly chilled to enjoy, so make sure to pre-chill your cocktail glass and slowly stir the mixture with ice for at least 35 seconds.
- 3/4 ounces vermouth
- 2-1/2 ounces gin
- 1/4 teaspoon crème de violette
- 1/4 teaspoon absinthe
- Lemon zest twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Pour all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with the lemon zest twist, and then serve immediately.