- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 5
The most famous dessert in India. It is made with wheat flour in desi ghee which is a hard fat obtained by heating butter made from the milk of cow or buffalo.
- 1 cup Wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Desi Ghee
- 2 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- Take a deep saucepan and add water, sugar to it. Bring it to boil.
- Take a deep saucepan, add desi ghee in it. Let it melt.
- Add wheat flour to it and fry until brown in colour.
- Add sugar and water liquid mixture to it.
- Stir until it becomes thick and elastic.
- Serve hot.