- Prep: 2 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 20 min
- Serving: 8
Asparagus Vinaigrette Salad has a lot of flavor and texture.
- 1 large bunch fresh asparagus, cooked and chilled
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon capers, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon gherkins, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon pimento, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ripe olives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- Combine oil, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper in a jar with a screw top; cover jar and shake well. Add chopped items, shake again and chill at least 2 hours to develop flavors.
- Divide asparagus spears among 8 chilled salad plates; spoon dressing over asparagus and serve immediately.