- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 10-12
There won't be any Asparagus Rolls left at your next party if you serve these tasty appetizers.
- 20 slices Pepperidge Farm thin white bread
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
- 1, 15 ounce can whole asparagus spears
- Trim crusts from bread slices. Flatten each one with a rolling pin.
- Blend cheeses and egg. Carefully spread on each bread slice.
- Roll an asparagus spear in each slice. Then roll into melted butter. Secure with toothpicks to hold. Cut into 2 or 3 pieces.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes. Can be prepared ahead and frozen.