- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A slow cooker creamy chicken and asparagus dinner, set it and forget it!
- 8-10 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen asparagus cuts
- Add the chicken to the bottom of a greased slow cooker.
- Add the butter, soups, and milk to a saucepan and heat until the butter has melted. Pour over the chicken.
- Cook covered for 5-6 hours on low. Pour the asparagus over top and cook for 1 more hour.