- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A cheesy chopped asparagus topped chicken breast dinner.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 ounce) can broccoli-cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen asparagus cuts
- 1/3 cup milk
- Add the butter to a skillet and cook the chicken until browned, about 10-15 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Combine the soup, asparagus and milk in the same skillet. Bring to a boil. Stir the chicken back in and reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook until the asparagus is tender and the chicken is no longer pink, about 25 minutes.