- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6 servings
- 2 pounds asparagus, trimmed
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1/3 cup milk or water
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lay the asparagus in a 13x9 inch dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the soup and milk, Pour over the asparagus.
- Combine the bread crumbs and butter, sprinkle on top of the soup.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until browned and bubbly.