- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 8 servings
This dressing can be used as a dipping sauce, slathered in your favorite wrap, or even tossed with a crisp Asian salad.
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3/4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and whisk together to combine.
- Serve immediately drizzled on salad or on the side as a dipping sauce.