- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 16 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A healthy and flavorful side dish for any meal, enjoy this Asian-inspired dish made with sautéed spinach and fragrant garlic and ginger.
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 10-ounce bag fresh spinach. tough stems removed
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Put the oil in a large sauté pan and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add in the sesame seeds, garlic and ginger and cook for 40 seconds, stirring continuously.
- Stir in the spinach and cook for 3 minutes, and then remove the pan from the heat and mix in the vinegar and soy sauce. Serve hot.