- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 6 pieces of Chicken
Add this Asian-inspired marinade to a Ziploc freezer bag and freeze the chicken along with the marinade until ready for use. Perfect for instant grilled chicken dinners in a hurry.
- 6 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- Place all of the ingredients together in a small bowl and mix until well combined
- Pour the mixture into a Ziploc bag and then add the chicken.
- Seal and marinate for 2 hours, flipping the bag every half an hour, or freeze for later use.