- Prep: 2 hr 25 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 25 min
- Serving: 4
Spicy Asian Slaw is made in a snap and can be garnished with chopped peanuts or sesame seeds.
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup fat free mayonaise
- 1 1/4 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha (red chili sauce)
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds or chopped peanuts
- Toss cabbage, carrots, onion and salt in a bowl. Season with pepper.
- Whisk together vinegar, mayonaise, sesame oil, sriracha and sugar until smooth. Season to taste with salt if desired.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and toss to combine. Serve immediately or chill for 2 hours. Garnish with sesame seeds or peanuts.