- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 10 servings
Give traditional Sangria an Asian twist with the addition of green-tea vodka in this recipe for Asian Sangria.
- 1 bottle (750-milliliter) dry white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc
- 2-1/2 cups pomegranate juice, chilled
- 2-1/2 cups pear nectar, chilled
- 2-1/2 cups apricot nectar, chilled
- 1 cup green-tea vodka
- 1 Anjou or Bartlett pear, thinly sliced to garnish
- Place the wine, pomegranate juice, pear, apricot nectars, and vodka in a pitcher and stir to combine.
- Put the pitcher in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, and then pour into glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish each drink with a slice of pear and serve immediately.