- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This gorgeous vodka-based cocktail makes a stunning presentation and an even more impressive impact on your taste buds. Serve extra-chilled and garnished with a thin pear skin curl and cinnamon stick.
- 1/4 fresh ripe pear, seeded
- 8 ounces chilled vodka
- 4 ounces cinnamon simple syrup
- pear skin curl and cinnamon stick to garnish
- Pre-chill a martini glass by placing in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place the pear into a cocktail shaker and muddle until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into the cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds to chill and then strain into the prepared glass. Garnish the cocktail with the pear skin curl and the cinnamon stick, and then serve immediately.