- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8 servings
This delightful salad mixes the peppery bite of the arugula with the sweet taste of the Asian pear and buttery crunch of the roasted pumpkin seeds.
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 3 Asian pears cored and very thinly sliced on a mandoline, cores discarded
- 1/2 cup salted roasted pumpkin seeds
- 3 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- Place the lemon juice, honey, thyme and a few pinches of salt and pepper into a bowl and whisk vigorously to combine.
- Put the arugula, pear and pumpkin seeds into a shallow salad bowl, toss to combine and then pour in the dressing and toss once more to coat. Top the salad with the goat cheese and serve immediately.