- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The classic Bloody Mary cocktail is given an Asian makeover with the addition of sake, wasabi, ginger and soy sauce.
- 1-1/2 ounces citron-flavored vodka
- 1 ounce sake
- 32 ounces tomato juice
- 3 teaspoons Wasabi powder
- 3 teaspoons Dried ginger powder
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 ounces fresh lime juice
- shiso or cilantro leaves and 1 lemon wheel to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the shiso or cilantro leaves and the lemon wheel, and then serve immediately.