- Prep: 45 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Adding sake and fresh mint to traditional ice tea makes this a unique and refreshing summertime beverage.
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 3 green tea bags
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 cups sake, divided
- 4 stalks lemongrass to garnish
- Place the mint leaves, tea bags and honey in a large bowl with the boiling water, and allow the tea to steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags, discard and place the tea mixture in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Divide the tea mixture between 4 glasses and top each glass with 1/2 cup of sake.