- Prep: 24 hr
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 24 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
- 2 pork tenderloins (12-16 oz. each)
- 1 can (6-oz.) pineapple juice (3/4 cup)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt (kosher)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups peeled and cubed fresh pineapple (1-inch pieces)
- 6 to 8 wooden or metal skewers
- Place pork tenderloins in resealable plastic bag; set aside.
- In small bowl, combine marinade ingredients; pour over pork.
- Seal bag; refrigerate for at least 1 hour to marinate, or up to 24 hours to enhance flavor.
- Preheat grill to medium-hot. When ready to grill, remove pork from marinade and place on grill.
- Cook, covered, for about 10 minutes per side or until the internal temperature of pork is 160 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, place the pineapple chunks on the skewer; place on grill during the last 6 minutes of grilling time, turning after 3 minutes.
- To serve, slice pork into 1/2-inch slices (medallions) and serve with grilled pineapple.