- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
For a vegetarian version, replace pork with 1 1/2 pounds of extra firm tofu, cut into 1/2-inch slices, marinate as directed. Grill over medium coals 6 to 8 minutes, turning once.
- 2 pork tenderloins
- chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, lime juice, oil, garlic, curry powder, ginger and black pepper; mix until well blended.
- Place pork tenderloins in a plastic bag; pour marinade over pork in bag.
- Close bag tightly; marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Remove pork from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Grill over medium coals 20 to 25 minutes for medium doneness, turning after first 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place reserved marinade in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Serve with sliced pork, garnish with cilantro.