- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Juicy pieces of grilled chicken are topped with a delicious peanut butter and soy sauce mixture in this flavorful Asian recipe.
Photo originally appeared on www.bhg.com
- 4 medium skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound total)
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 French-style rolls, split
- 1/4 cup radish sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Prepare your grill on medium heat.
- Place the sesame oil and the crushed red pepper into a bowl and stir to combine. Brush the mixture over the chicken breasts and then place the chicken onto the prepared grill. Cook the chicken for 15 minutes, truing once halfway through the cooking time.
- In the meantime, place the sugar, peanut butter, soy sauce, oil, garlic, and 2 tablespoons of water into a small saucepan over low heat and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken and then top with the radish sprouts and the chopped peanuts. Serve immediately.