- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
For something even more authentic, substitute the baby bok choy for choy sum, a type of Chinese cabbage.
- 1-1/2 pounds bok choy
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Place a large pot of lightly salted water to boil.
- Once boiling, add the bok choy and blanch for 1 minute, drain and place on a serving plate.
- Place a wok over medium heat and add the peanut oil. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the garlic and cook for 1-1/2 minutes.
- Pour in the soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of water and cook the mixture for an additional minute.
- Pour the garlic sauce over the greens and serve immediately.