- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Serve this elegant and colorful medley of long cucumber, carrot and scallion strips with thin slices of soy beef and fried potato fritters.
- 1/2 pound Japanese or English cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced lengthwise on a mandoline
- 1 medium carrot, very thinly sliced on a mandoline
- 3 scallion greens, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Use a mandolin or a vegetable peeler to slice the cucumbers and the carrot lengthwise into long strips, and then cut the scallion into long, thin strips as well.
- Place the vegetables into a bowl, drizzle with the olive oil and then add the lime juice and a few pinches of salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine and then serve.