- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Serves 6
This is a fast and easy recipe for Asian cream cheese spread. Your family and friends will love it!
- 1, 8-ounce block cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Toast your seeds over low heat in a dry skillet (use a lid, as they'll pop when they heat up).
- Place cream cheese on a deep platter, sprinkle sesame seeds over the top, then pour the soy sauce on top.
- Serve with crackers (rice crackers are especially good) or veggies. We like celery and carrots—so simple and so good.