- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
These Asian-inspired chicken wings are a wonderful appetizer for a friendly get-together or your next Asian dinner party.
- 4 pounds chicken wings, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4-6 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, peeled and gently smashed
- 2 tablespoons sriracha hot sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven o 400 degrees.
- Place the wings in a roasting pan, drizzle with the sesame oil and then sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper. Toss to combine the place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, put the peanut oil and the garlic into a small saucepan over medium heat and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the sriracha, honey and soy sauce and bring the mixture to a simmer, cooking for 3 minutes. Add a sprinkle of salt, stir and remove pan from heat.
- Place the wings into a large bowl and pour over the Sriracha mixture. Toss to coat and then sprinkle with the sesame seeds. Serve hot.