- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A truly satisfying salad, this Asian inspiration combines dark, leafy greens with chicken, carrots and toasted almonds.
- 8 cups thinly sliced greens (kale, collards, savoy cabbage, bok choy)
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 large carrots, julienned
- 1 cup slivered almonds, lightly toasted
- sesame seeds to garnish
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons tamari
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1 clove garlic
- one 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- Place the greens, chicken, carrots and almonds into a salad bowl.
- Put the oils, vinegar, tamari, honey, garlic and ginger into a blender and puree the mixture until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to coat. Serve garnished with a sprinkle of sesame seeds.