- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This crispy and crunchy Asian salad pairs wonderfully with the creamy peanut butter dressing.
- 6 cups packaged shredded cabbage with carrot (coleslaw mix)
- 1 cup fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 cup coarsely shredded, peeled jicama
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Cilantro to garnish
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place the cabbage, peas, jicama, green onions and toasted almonds into a salad bowl and toss to combine.
- Put the peanut butter, curry powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder and freshly ground ginger into a small bowl and whisk together until thoroughly blended.
- Pour the peanut butter dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the salad with cilantro and sere.