- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Strips of beef are combined with rice noodles, cucumbers and roasted peanuts and then tossed with a tomato and ginger sauce in this tasty, Asian-inspired dish.
- 1 package (7 ounces) rice noodles
- 2 cups cooked beef steak (about 1 pound) cut into 2-inch strips
- 1-1/2 cups sliced and seeded peeled cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes (about 2 large)
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions (about 3 medium)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Cook the rice noodles according to package directions
- In the meantime, place the tomatoes, onion, cilantro, vinegar, ginger, oil, red pepper and garlic into a large, nonreactive glass bowl and stir well until the mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Add the cooked noodles, steak and cucumbers to the bowl and toss well to combine. Sprinkle the salad with the peanuts and serve immediately.