- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A simple beef, vegetable and ramen noodle dinner.
- 1-1/4 pound ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen oriental stir-fry veegtable mixture
- 2 (3 ounce) packages Oriental-flavored ramedn noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- Brown the beef. Drain. Stir in 1/2 cup water with salt and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes. Transfer to another bowl.
- In the same skillet, add the vegetables, broken up noodles, both seasoning packets, ginger and 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Cover and simmer for 3 minutes, or until the noodles are tender. Stir frequently.
- Mix in the beef and green onions. Serve immediately.