- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Peppery arugula is especially flavorful in the spring. The addition of sweet, fresh pear and sharp and creamy blue cheese really highlights the tastiness of this tender green.
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- Fresh Lemon Juice, from 1 lemon
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 1 pinch Ground black pepper
- 6 cups Arugula
- 2 whole Anjou or Bartlett Pear, chopped into big pieces
- 1/4 cup Pepitas, toasted and salted
- 2 ounces Blue Cheese, crumbled
- Place the lemon juice, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper into a salad bowl and whisk vigorously to blend. Add the chopped pears to the prepared dressing and turn to coat.
- Put the arugula into the bowl, toss gently to combine, and then top the salad with the crumbled blue cheese. Garnish with the toasted pepitas and serve.