- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
A delicious appetizer that combines the flavors of Italy in a prosciutto rolled package drizzled with balsamic cream.
- 1 bunch arugula, washed and stems trimmed
- 6 slices, 3-inch x 1/2, roasted red pepper
- 6 slices of prosciutto
- 1/2 cup Parmesan flakes
- freshly ground pepper
- balsamic cream to drizzle
- Place a piece of prosciutto on a clean surface, and add 4-5 leaves of arugula on the left hand side.
- Add a slice of roasted red pepper and sprinkle on flakes of Parmesan cheese.
- Roll the prosciutto up from left to right and set on a serving platter. Repeat the process with the remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle the Prosciutto wraps with pepper and drizzle with the balsamic cream.