- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Serve this sharp and peppery salad drizzled with a Dijon and hazelnut vignette with roast lamb leg or roast chicken and fingerling potatoes.
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut oil
- 1 bunch arugula, stems removed and leaves torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 bunch watercress, stems removed
- 1 cup orange segments
- Place the shallot, vinegar, mustard, olive oil, and hazelnut oil into a bowl and whisk together until thoroughly blended.
- Put the arugula, watercress, and orange segments into a salad bowl and then drizzle with the Dijon vinaigrette. Gently toss to coat and serve immediately.