- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 People
Fan of artichoke dip? Fan of finger foods? Then you’ll love this easy recipe that blends those two principles and makes a zippy snack. Throw out the potato chips and gather 'round for this tasty idea.
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) package won-ton wrappers
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together Parmesan cheese, onion powder, garlic powder and mayo.
- After blended, stir in mozzarella and the chopped artichokes and then set aside.
- Spray each won-ton wrapper with cooking spray on one side.
- In miniature muffin cups, press down greased side of wrapper.
- Bake for five minutes until lightly browned around the edges.
- Spoon one tablespoon of artichoke mix into the cups and bake for another five minutes.
- Let cool slightly and serve.