- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 24
This is a favorite dish at any party or holiday gathering.
- 1/2 cup lowfat mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Dash white pepper
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, parmesan, 1/2 cup of mozzarella, mustard and pepper. Stir in artichoke hearts, spinach and onion.
- Transfer mixture to a 1-quart casserole dish and cover, chill for at least 3 hours.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Top with the remaining 1/4 cup of mozzarella.
- Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese melts.