- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 8
A low fat, low calorie quiche.
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 3 tablespoons dry seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot-pepper sauce
- 1 package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- In large bowl, mix egg substitute, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, thyme, garlic powder and pepper sauce.
- Add the artichokes, cheese and onions.
- Mix until combined.
- Spray a 8 inch baking pan with non stick spray.
- Spoon the artichoke mixture into the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
- Cool for 5 minutes and cut into squares.