- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: Serves 4-6
The combination of artichokes, kale and ricotta cheese creates a uniquely flavored and textured savory pie. Enjoy a slice with a glass of crisp, white wine.
- 1 cup canned artichokes, chopped
- 1 bunch kale, roughly chopped
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces Parmesan
- 4 eggs beaten
- Oil to grease the cake pan
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and then grease a cake pan with some olive oil
- Place the eggs, ricotta cheese and the Parmesan into a bowl and mix well until thoroughly combined. Stir in the artichokes and the kale, and then transfer the mixture to the prepared pan.
- Cook the pie for about 45 minutes, or until set, and then allow to cool for 10 minutes prior to serving.