- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 14 min
- Serving: Makes 4 Servings
Artichoke flatbread makes a great appetizer to serve while waiting for the main meal to cook on the grill. Use whole what naan bread for the base.
- 4 whole wheat flat bread (naan)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 6 ounces garlic and herb flavored goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 6-ounce jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Prepare a grill on medium heat.
- Generously brush both sides of the bread with some of the olive oil and then place on the grill for 2 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the grill and top with the spinach, cheese, artichoke hearts, and tomato, and then sprinkle with a few pinches of sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Return the naan bread to the grill and cook for 2 additional minutes. Serve hot.