- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 2-4 People
Steamed artichokes never had it so good! This delicious sauce is a nice change from the traditional Hollandaise.
- 1 package Knorr Bernaise Sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter cut into pieces
- pinch of salt
- pinch of dried dill
- pinch of curry powder
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Heat milk until hot but not boiling.
- Turn down heat and melt butter in hot milk.
- Whisk in the Bernaise sauce mix and blend well. Remove from heat.
- Add the salt, dill and curry.
- Add the ketchup and lemon juice. Mix well.