- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 27 min
- Serving: 16
Serve Artichoke and Crab Dip hot and with lots of pita and bagel chips.
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups mayonaise
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- 1 cup Asiago cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 cup Asiago cheese, grated
- Whip cream cheese until smooth and light with mixer. Add mayonaise and combine well.
- Fold in remaining ingredients by hand with rubber spatula gently until well combined.
- Pour into greased 9 by 9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle top with grated Asiago. Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.