- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
To make an incredibly decadent version of this Sidecar Cocktail, use a high-quality Armagnac like Armagnac Castarede Selection.
- 1-1/2 ounces Armagnac
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce Cointreau
- sugared lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the sugared lemon zest and then serve immediately.