- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A sophisticated and rich blend of Armagnac, Amaro Averna and Maraschino liqueur make this delicious cocktail.
Photo originally appeared on www.liquor.com
- 1 ounce Armagnac
- 1 ounce Amaro Averna
- 1 barspoon Maraschino liqueur
- lemon twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.