- Prep: 4 hr
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Fluffy, fruity frozen pie! Sure to be a hit so better make two!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons fruit juice
- vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/2 cup frozen fruit juice concentrate
- 2 eggs, separated
- 2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- Mix together the oats, flour, coconut and oil. Slowly add the fruit juice, adding only enough to form a soft dough.
- Spray a 9 inch pie shell with the vegetable spray. Press the dough into the shell and bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Refrigerate.
- Blend together the concentrated fruit juice and egg yolks. Mix in the yogurt and blend just until combined. Spread into an 8 inch square pan and freeze until slushy.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff. Combine with the slushy mixture. Pour into the crust and freeze.
- Soften at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.