- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Wonderful flavors of aniseed, apricot, citrus, cinnamon and apple seamlessly intertwine to give you this lovely, light cocktail.
- 1-1/2 ounces Varnelli Amaro Sibilla
- 1 barspoon apricot preserves
- 1/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces apple cider
- pinch cinnamon
- lemon wheel to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish and cinnamon, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon wheel and a dusting of cinnamon, and then serve immediately.