- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Sweet and creamy apricot sundae.
- 1 (15 ounce) can reduced-sugar apricot halves
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoos orange juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fat-free vanilla yogurt
- Drain the apricots, reserving the juice, and slice.
- Mix together 1/3 cup of the orange juice with the brown sugar and reserved apricot juice. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cornstarch and orange juice until smooth. Stir into the apricot juice mixture. Return to a boil and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the apricots and vanilla extract. Serve over the yogurt.