- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6-8 People
These apricot squares are sure to impress at your next brunch or family dinner. Peaches can be used instead of apricots.
- 1 can apricot halves, drained
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
- Stir in sugar and melted butter; mix well.
- Set aside one-quarter of mixture for topping.
- Stir milk into remaining mixture, then press into the bottom of an 8x8 baking dish.
- Layer apricot halves on top of crust.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over top of apricots.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.