- Prep: 12 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 12 hr
- Serving: 10-12 servings
Simple, refreshingly delicious salad! Keeps for up to 2 weeks in refrigerator.
- 2 (16 ounce) can apricots in syrup, drained. (Reserve juice)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, diced
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 1 (12 ounce) package cool whip
- Boil 2 cups of apricot juice (adding water if necessary to reach 2 cups), dissolve both gelatins.
- Stir in diced cream cheese, mixing until smooth.
- Mix slightly mashed apricots into gelatin, fold in cool whip.
- Pour into a 13x9 inch pan, refrigerate overnight. Serve as is, or cut into squares.